STARKERZ® - MINIMALIST CALLUS GUARD
FIND YOUR PERFECT GLOVE SIZE
- Place your hand on a piece of paper and spread your finders slightly
- Mark the points as shown in the picture below (make sure you are looking straight down onto your hand when you do this)
- Measure the distance between the 2 points and compare with the chart below
NOTE: If your hand size falls on one of the common boundary sizes (e.g. 86mm), we suggest taking the smaller size to account for stretching
STARKERZ GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To keep your gloves in tip top shape we recommend
Hand wash with mild soap then pat dry with a towel. Don’t ring out water before drying; this could damage the gloves.
KEEP DRY AFTER USE
After use, turn your gloves inside out and let them dry before putting in your bag after working out.
DON’T PULL THREADS
Carefully trim any threads you spot with sharp scissors or singe with a lighter. Pulling at threads could damage your gloves.
If your gloves become sweaty or slippery, use a bit of chalk on gloves to absorb moisture and help with the grip on the gloves. We actually recommend putting a small amount of chalk on your hands before you get started.
Note: Check out our size chart before ordering to make sure you get the best fit!
The glove that makes you want to workout more
Traditional full hand fitness gloves are bulky, make your hands sweat and block that important feeling when you aren’t wearing gloves at all.
Starkerz are the first minimalist callus guards for Crossfit or Gym that only cover the parts of your hands that are prone to blisters and tearing caused by repetitive bar or dumbbell friction.
It’s no wonder why our athletes get more reps.
Starkerz are made from the highest quality light weight breathable Lycra, Amara leather and Neoprene.
Try a bit of chalk on your hands before putting your gloves on to aid with sweat absorption.
- Minimalist BARESKIN® Design maximizes hand mobility on equipment like bars, dumbbells or kettlebells
- Comfortable and durable
- Anti-slip silicone grip reduces hand fatigue but still keep your hands and grip strong
- Finger tabs for a quick pull off when you're done
- Increase your rep count
- Boost your motivation
Starkerz are your barrier against failure! Don't settle for cheap knock offs, you will regret it.